How will a patient benefit from care at The Neck and Back Clinics?
● A thorough evaluation and diagnosis, using key examination tools–digital x-ray, MRI, CT scan, ultrasound, EMG/NCV, and outcome assessments.
● Identification of any central nervous system injuries, and spinal cord injuries, including damage to discs, facet joints, nerve roots, peripheral nerve damage, ligaments, tendons, muscle, and bones.
● Evaluation of the patient’s mental and emotional well-being.
● Development of a customized treatment plan for each patient’s individual injuries.
● Maintenance of meticulous documentation and patient records throughout the process.
Leave a Reply