With the city now embracing football season more than ever, here are some ways to get into the spirit of the game that suit everyone’s lifestyle! Whether you’re rooting for your all-time favorite team (hardcore fan!), cheering on our hometown Raiders, or you’re hoping they score a hole-in-one (this is a lot of locals’ category – yay sports ball! Do the thing! Score the point!), you can have fun with friends and family with these great suggestions around the city!
Nacho Daddy – multiple locations to grab a “pigskin” bite!
Downtown – 113 N 4th St.
West Sahara – Village Square 9560 W Sahara Ave.
The Strip – Miracle Mile Shops 3663 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Looking for a spot to sidle up to the bar and check out great pigskin eats! Check out Nacho Daddy’s Pork Carnitas Nachos. Available at all locations, this nacho specialty includes house-made pork carnitas, refried beans, cheddar & jack cheese, roasted tomatillo salsa, sour cream, avocado, queso fresco, pickled red onions, on top of house-made tri-colored corn chips. Full menus are also available.
Rampart Casino – gaming and food promotions galore!
221 N Rampart Blvd.
Season-long specials can be found at Summerlin’s Rampart Casino. One of the coolest football betting promotions returns with Beat the Bookie, which allows fans to play a new game against Race & Sports Manager Duane Colucci each week! If you lose, try again! Bettors receive one free pick each week with a Free Slot Play pool of at least $2,000 up for grabs each week!
This season’s food promotions include:
- Parlay and Rosé returns! Bet a Parlay Card and receive a ticket for a free glass of Rosé wine at the Race & Sports Bar.
- Place any parlay card wager for $50 or more and receive a gift certificate to Clubhouse Deli for free chicken fingers, hamburger or hot dog and fries OR choose $5 off Brunch in the newly reopened Market Place Buffet
- Other specials at the Race & Sports Bar include – $2 Draft Beers – Bud Light, Ultra, Mango Cart; $3 Bottled Beer – Bud, Bud Light, Ultra; $15 Bucket of Beer (six bottles); $4 Bloody Marys and more!
Fans can also play online with Rampart Casino’s Pro Football Frenzy. Play to win prizes and for a chance to win $10,000 in cash! More details at www.theresortatsummerlin.com.
El Luchador Mexican Kitchen + Cantina – Best raffle giveaways!
7825 Blue Diamond Rd. #101
Already with one of the best happy hours around, the team at El Luchador scores points with the addition of drink specials, tons of giveaways with prizes including Raiders jerseys, and a game day menu addition from Chef Aaron Bryan – The Black & Silver Ultimate Nacho – all available during Raiders home games.
The Black & Silver Ultimate Nacho is $16 and includes shredded chicken, pork, beef, house bean dip, pico de gallo, Luchaor’s popular elote, pickled serrano peppers Queso, cotija, and crema.
Drink specials include $4 Modelo drafts, $20 bucket of beers, and a $10 beer and shot combo.
Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews – Best spot to catch a game from every seat!
Town Square (next to Town Square Park)
6629 S Las Vegas Blvd., Building J, Suite B-120
At Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews, sports fans can catch a game from any angle on one of 30 televisions located throughout the restaurant and bar. With a menu full of shareable dishes like 25 different flavors of wings, the popular Pretzel Fries, and fried pickles, it’s one of the best and most central spots to meet the squad for game night.
More than 50 burgers and brews are on the menu, and a fantastic happy hour Sunday – Friday from 3-6 p.m. and again from 9 p.m. to close, make Sickies Garage a great sports destination.
Now open at 10 a.m. on weekend game days!
Distill and Remedy’s – Great food specials!
Locations throughout the valley (excluding Distill Decatur and Distill Flamingo)
www.distillbar.com or www.remedystavern.com
Score classic sports bar grub with elevated twists from locals’ favorite neighborhood bars Distill and Remedy’s. Game days include touchdown-worthy food items starting at $5 and drink specials any true sports fan will cheer for. Nosh on classic cheesy bean dip or crunch into spicy fried pickles or savor some pig candy, while washing it all down with a bucket of beer or a shot of fiery Jack Daniels. Fans can enjoy these football specials all season long.
$5 food specials:
- Cheesy Bean Dip – zesty bean and cheese dip, served with crispy corn tortilla chips
- Spicy Fried Pickles – deep-fried homemade bread and butter dill pickles, red onions and jalapenos, served with Cajun aioli
- Blackened Kettle Chips – served with ranch dipping sauce
$8 Food specials
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sliders – hand-breaded crispy fried chicken breasts, tossed in homemade Nashville hot sauce, topped with spicy slaw and homemade bread and butter pickles, served with fries
- Brisket Tacos – brisket tacos topped with pickled onions, charred corn, Cajun slaw, jalapenos and cilantro crema, served with blackened kettle chips
- Steak Nachos – fresh tortilla chips smothered with cheddar, pepper jack and jalapeno cheese sauce, steak, refried beans and pico de gallo
- Pig Candy – smoked and grilled pork belly tossed in Bourbon glaze, served with Texas toast
$11 Game Day specials:
- Appetizer Platter – two cheeseburgers sliders, two chicken fingers, two mozzarella sticks and onion rings
- Bourbon Glazed Burger – signature all-beef blend burger topped with Sriracha candied bacon, homemade bourbon sauce, blueberry cream cheese with lemon garlic aioli, served with fries
- Buckets of Beer – 5 beers for $15 (Miller Lite or Coors Light)
- Ketel One Vodka Specials – $5
- Jack Daniel’s specials – Jack Fire or Jack Honey – $5
- Draft specials – $3 & $4
Topgolf Las Vegas – a location with a view and activity!
4627 Koval Lane
www.topgolf.com/lasvegas or 702-933-8458
Simply one of the best locations to cheer on your team, grab a table in The Yard and watch the game on the big screen, or pop into a bay with your friends and family and keep an eye on the game via the outfield screens. Mutli-tasking watching a game, hitting from your green, and chowing on Topgolf’s chef-driven menu makes for a great game day out!
Leave a Reply