Christmas Tree Lighting at The LINQ Promenade. (Photo Courtesy Caesars Entertainment)
On Nov. 19, The LINQ Promenade and Flamingo Las Vegas transformed into the city’s most enchanting holiday destination. Conveniently located adjacent to one another, the locations offer festive décor, winter beverages concocted to spread good cheer and plenty of holiday spirit for the entire family. The holiday experiences will continue through Jan. 2, 2022.
The kickoff event began with the lighting of the 30-foot-tall Christmas tree at The LINQ Promenade’s fountain stage, emceed by the cast of “Potted Potter – The Harry Potter Parody” and a holiday performance by the Grammy signature award-winning Las Vegas Academy of the Arts vocal department’s BELLA VOZ. Next, guests experienced the debut of the Flamingo Holiday Festival with Flamingo Las Vegas Senior Vice President and General Manager Dan Walsh, performers from “X Burlesque” and a special holiday appearance by Flamingo headliner, Piff the Magic Dragon and Mr. Piffles, who surprised attendees by jumping out of a giant Christmas present.
For the first time, visitors can exclaim, “I’m dreaming of a pink Christmas!” at the Flamingo Holiday Festival at the Habitat with an array of jolly offerings. The Flamingo Wildlife Habitat transports guests to a winter wonderland with spectacular pink and white, twinkling lights and other whimsical ornamentation. Meanwhile, the Wildlife Habitat’s Patio Bar has become the Festive Flamingo Bar, where guests can imbibe seasonal beverages beside a crackling fire pit. While exploring the winter wonderland, visitors can also enjoy drinks from a pop-up holiday bar, as well as sweet treats from the pop-up location of SWEET SIN by Claude Escamilla, The LINQ Promenade’s popular pastry shop. SWEET SIN dessert options include caramel popcorn, macarons, madeleines, meringue, Rice Krispy treats, cookies, brownies and candy jars. Both pop-up locations will be open Friday through Sunday throughout the holiday season. In addition, several bars and restaurants at Flamingo Las Vegas will serve a specialty menu of spirits, curated by Santa himself, including:
- The Spice is Right: Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, ginger beer, cranberry juice, cinnamon simple syrup and lime wedge
- ‘Mingo Mocha: Crème de Cacao, Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, Ketel One vodka, vanilla syrup and graham cracker rim
- Tequila Toddy: Hornitos Reposado, hot water, lemon juice, honey, ground cinnamon and cinnamon stick
- Reindeer Kick: Jameson Cold Brew, hot or iced coffee, peppermint syrup and crushed candy cane rim
- Cranberry & Ginger Mimosa: Fever Tree ginger beer, cranberry juice and LaMarca Prosecco
- Mr. or Mrs. Klaus: Pendleton Whiskey or Ketel One Vodka, Baileys Irish Cream, amaretto and Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- Bad Santa: Pendleton Whiskey, SWEET SIN hot chocolate, marshmallows and whipped cream
‘Mingo Mocha Cocktail’ at Festive Flamingo Bar
Participating outlets serving the holiday cocktail list include Festive Flamingo Bar (Patio Bar), Flamingo Wildlife Habitat Pop-Up Bar, Garden Bar, Bird Bar, Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse and Flamingo Social Bar at Flamingo Las Vegas.
At The LINQ Promenade, a 30-foot-tall Christmas tree provides the majestic focal point at the Fountain Stage, while outlets up and down the open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district offer enticing holiday specials for the entire family through Jan. 2, including:
- High Roller Observation Wheel and Fly LINQ Zipline: Guests can enjoy 25 percent off admission tickets for 2022 dates using code “CYBER” until Monday, Nov. 29.
- Favorite Bistro: This French-inspired bistro features Candy Cane Cheesecake for the holidays, as well as the shareable Family-Style Fries appetizer.
- Flour & Barley – Brick Oven Pizza: Kids can build their own cheese or pepperoni pizza or enjoy other kids’ menu items, such as chicken fingers and spaghetti and meatballs, all of which come with a drink and a scoop of gelato.
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop: Holiday revelers of all ages can warm up with three limited-edition drink specials, including Peppermint Hot Cocoa, Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa and Classic Hot Cocoa.
- Honolulu Cookie Company: Festive, seasonal flavors of this bakery’s premium shortbread cookies include Peppermint Macadamia, Dark Chocolate Peppermint Macadamia, White Chocolate Ginger Spice and White Chocolate Pumpkin.
- ICEBAR: The all-ages ice attraction kept at a frosty 23 degrees Fahrenheit will feature North Pole-inspired ice décor, interactive holiday-themed ice sculptures and the option to select a penguin or polar bear hat with the purchase of V-ICE-P admission. Seasonal beverages include the Winter’s Harvest cocktail, with Bacardi Spiced Rum, cranberry juice, ginger ale and a dash of thyme, as well as non-alcoholic and boozy versions of hot chocolate, which can be topped with whipped cream, peppermint, marshmallows or Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cups.
- Maxie’s: Maxie’s elevates kid-friendly food with menu items such as Fruity Pebble French toast, cotton candy pancakes, sliders and chicken and waffles.
- Museum of Selfies: Families can enjoy a special admission rate to this photo-friendly attraction, including tickets for two adults and one child for $70.
- SWEET SIN by Claude Escamilla: Indulgent holiday drinks include peppermint latte, peppermint mocha, gingerbread latte and toasted marshmallow, all topped by a candy cane, while the seasonal gelato special will feature mint chocolate chip gelato topped with ruby chocolate sauce, whipped cream, candy cane and a macaron.
- Virgil’s Real Barbecue: Guests can cap their holiday outing on The Promenade by sharing the Pig Out, which features Memphis-style pork ribs, sliced Texas beef brisket, Carolina pulled pork and barbecued half-chicken with a choice of two sides and cornbread.
- Virtual Reality Adventures: For the holiday season, Virtual Reality Adventures will offer special family-friendly pricing on its Haunted Elevator Ride, Zombie Shooter or Trip Around the World. Adults receive 25 percent off ($15 per ride), and children 13 and younger receive 33 percent off ($10 per ride).
Holiday-season décor and special offers at Flamingo Las Vegas and The LINQ Promenade will continue through Jan. 2. Admission is free for both locations.
only zipline love sugar fish and chips brooklyn bowl las vegas strip people watching harley davidson sin city