By Lissette Waugh, Founder www.lmi.edu
As a working woman it can be hard to carve out extra time out of your morning for an extensive beauty routine. If you are a woman on the go keep it simple by trying these makeup tips:
- Start with Primer– Choose a primer that also works as a moisturizer this will cut your makeup routine down by a step and help your makeup last longer.
I recommend: Refine moisturizer Twinmedic.com
- Eyes First – If you struggle with eye shadow fall-out and can’t live without wearing it, try applying it first. This will make it easy to wipe off without having to start your beauty routine over.
- Neutral is Natural – Stick to using neutral tones when choosing makeup colors. Neutral tones are easier to blend when trying to create an eyeshadow look.
I recommend: 01 Neutral Mattes viseartparis.com
- Tinted Moisturizer – Tinted moisturizer is a great option if you have pore less beautiful skin and do not need the full coverage of a regular foundation. Forgo the use of a moisturizer and primer all together.
I recommend: Beautifier tinted cream Inglotusa.com
- Bold Lip- Choosing a red lip is a great way to slice your beauty routine in half. No need for eyeshadow; just a little mascara. Let your lips be the focal point.
- Strategic Targeting– If you really are crunched for time, focus on your complexion and any problem areas. Use a full coverage concealer in your skin tone. Dab, blend and off you go.
Flawless Makeup tips and all your beauty needs you can find at L Makeup Institute at Tivoli Village
440 S Rampart Blvd B-130, Las Vegas, NV 89145