LVNI – Dr. Jason E. Garber, MD
2019 Greatest Medical Minds
Dr. Garber is a neurosurgeon with Las Vegas Neurosurgical Institute, where he concentrates on the treatment of complex spinal disorders, as well as intracranial disorders. He is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the Cognitive Neuroscience Society, and the North American Spine Society.
During his neurosurgical residency training at Baylor College of Medicine, Dr. Garber developed extensive surgical expertise in the treatment of degenerative and traumatic disorders of the cervical, thoracic, lumbar and sacral spine. He is familiar with all anterior, posterior and lateral approaches to each region of the spine.
Dr. Garber treats the full spectrum of both intracranial, as well as spinal disorders, brachial plexus problems and injuries, chronic pain conditions and peripheral nerve disorders. Dr. Garber completed a complex spine reconstruction fellowship at The Medical College of Wisconsin prior to making Las Vegas his home.
CLICK HERE to read more about Dr. Garber
Jason E. Garber, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- B.A., Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, 1991
- Doctorate of Medicine, the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, 1995
- General Surgery Internship, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, 1995-1996
- Neurosurgical Surgery Residency, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, 1996-2001
- Spine Surgery Fellowship, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 2001-2002
- Board Certified in Neurological Surgery, 2004
Click Here For Garber’s Team
Schedule an appointment now: