Area15 is a retail and entertainment development about two miles from the Las Vegas Strip. It includes retail tenants, an ice-cream parlor, a gift shop, and a food court. While Area15 was scheduled to open in February 2020, it was delayed due to the COVID-19 crisis. The complex opened on September 17, 2020.
Now open at AREA15 in Las Vegas: The Beast Pop-Up, a curated outdoor eatery by renowned chef, restaurateur and four-time James Beard Award winner Todd English. The Beast Pop-Up serves hand-selected highlights from The Beast Food Hall by Todd English, which opens at AREA15 later this fall. Current hours of operation are 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., Sunday through Thursday, and 5 p.m. to 12 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
The Beast Pop-Up transforms AREA15’s outdoor event space, A-Lot, into this one-of-a-kind outdoor eatery for a limited time. The menu, curated by English, serves hand-selected highlights from English’s new restaurant The Beast Food Hall, which opens at AREA15 later this fall.
Visitors to AREA15 will be able to eat & drink under the desert stars surrounded by a giant disco ball art installation, kinetic art cars by local Las Vegas artist Henry Chang, interactive games and much more. The dining experience features views of the Strip, socially distanced dining tables, large-scale festival art and a massive TV screen for viewing sports games, movies, televised events and more. In addition to dining outside, the menu can be ordered in other spaces inside AREA15: The Portal, a 360-degree, floor-to-ceiling projection mapped room; the Sanctuary, a circular bamboo volcano structure; and at Oddwood Bar, featuring a 23-foot-high Japanese maple tree twinkling with more than 5,000 LED lights.
The revolving menu currently features:
- Seared Wild Caught Salmon $24 – crispy brussel sprouts, sweet potato puree
- Tuna Tartar Wonton Tacos $14 – avocado crema, wasabi aioli, tabiko
- Chili-Lime Watermelon Salad $11 – shaved romaine, cotija, cumin vinaigrette
- Chopped Caesar Salad $9 – romaine, radicchio, parmesan crouton
- Tomato & Burrata $12 – heirloom cherry tomato, burrata, basil, balsamic
- Chilled Shrimp $12 – zucchini carpaccio, tomato coulis cocktail style
- Loaded Fries $10 – short rib ragu, mozzarella, scallions
- Buffalo Wings $12 – carrots, celery, blue cheese dressing
- Korean Chicken Wings $12 – Korean chili glaze, toasted sesame, scallions
- Eggplant Parmesan Sliders $16 – mozzarella, marinara, basil
- Old School Meatball Sliders $16 – whipped ricotta, marinara
- Todd’s Crispy Chicken Sliders $16 – buttermilk ranch slaw, dill pickle
- TE Cheeseburger Sliders $17 – double patty, american cheese, TE sauce, lettuce, tomato
- Short Rib Burger Sliders $17 – pickled Cabbage Slaw, white cheddar
- BBQ Short Rib $18 – grilled mac & cheese, ancho bbq
When it opens later this year, The Beast Food Hall by Todd English will be permanently located inside AREA15, offering a customized menu created by English exclusively for AREA15’s food hall. Known for past restaurants located on the Strip, The Beast Pop-Up Food Experience and The Beast Food Hall will be English’s first off-Strip dining offerings. English is also an inductee into the James Beard Foundation’s “Who’s Who in Food and Beverage in America.” English has authored six critically acclaimed cookbooks, created the record-breaking housewares line, The Todd English Collection, and hosted the Emmy-nominated and James Beard award-winning series “Food Trip with Todd English.”
While AREA15 is free to enter, pre-registration and masks are required at this time to manage capacities and ensure a safe environment for all guests. Additional tickets are released daily, so visitors are encouraged to check the website regularly for updated availability.
AREA15 will follow the latest recommendations of leading health experts and government authorities, including the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And true to the insatiable hunger for all things inventive and groundbreaking, AREA15 will be using cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technology to help implement these recommendations, including an AI-driven thermal scanning platform that screens temperature accurately and non-invasively, detects the absence of a mask, and alerts staff when social distancing thresholds are not being met.
AREA15, located minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, is the world’s first purpose-built experiential entertainment complex offering live events, immersive activations, monumental art installations, extraordinary design elements, unique retail, ground-breaking technology, bars and eateries and much more. With a growing collection of dynamic destinations including Emporium, Oddwood, Dueling Axes, Lost Spirits Distillery, Wink World, The Beast Food Hall by Todd English and its anchor experience, Meow Wolf Las Vegas. AREA15 represents a collaborative venture between real estate development firm Fisher Brothers and creative agency Beneville Studios, both of New York. For more information visit www.AREA15.com.